Practical Home Help
Our practical home help service assists those who need help with day to day house work, meals, or getting out and about.
We can assist you with:
- General housework, cleaning or one off cleaning tasks
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Managing your bills, grocery shopping and admin
- Assistance with managing medicines
- Pet care like feeding, walking the dog, or cleaning pet homes
Many people combine some practical home help with personal care.
Our care service supports people with personal daily routines at home that may be hard to do alone, or have become more difficult, such as:
- Getting out of bed and ready for bed
- Washing, dressing and maintaining personal appearance
- Toileting / incontinence
- Assisting with social activities
- Living with Dementia, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s
- Hoisting and help with mobility
- Palliative care
- Hospital discharge support
- Catheter care
How Much Will It Cost?
We understand the need to provide the highest quality service at the best value for money. We always provide a full care assessment to fully understand the care that is required. Following an assessment, we are in a better position to provide the cost of delivering your individual care plan.
We can deliver our care services in 30 minute time slots, which will be reflected in the final cost.
Your local authority may fund your care costs for you through direct payments or by other routes following an assessment. We can help and support you through this process too.